Saturday 8 May 2010

Lovely personlised mug >>> me got it for free >>> ONLY FROM heartbeat.my!!!!

hoorayy....me just received a pair of personalized mugs from heartbeat.my...


and the best part is...they are free gift for the review that  me made about heartbeat.my

the mugs are sooo nice...and my sis said she loves it soo much and she wanna order for herself too... soon..



thanks a bunch to heartbeat.my for such a wonderful gift!!


to my blogger frens, feel free to join heartbeat.my promo, before it ends :)  -->'Blog Us For Gifts'....



happy me,

6 comments:

~L.o.L.i.P.o.P~ said...

comeyyyyyyyyyy...nanti nk order jugop lah..hehehe..mahal dop?

Mama Zharfan said...

order jgn tak order..kalau tak silap harga RM35 utk one pair like this..kalau nak free, just join the promo (ie write review about the site)!!

mamapp said...

wow teruja nye tgk mug tu. lawa sgt2. maybe sebab gambar dia pn cantik hehenesin

Mama Zharfan said...

adda : tq for the compliment...jom la buat review..then dpt free mug yg lawa itu ;)

aimi said...

sweetnya....dh lama dh plan k mug gini...nizar lak, nk beli mug, yg leh masukkan pic jd cover luar tu..kt starbuck kan ada jual ;p tp cm ni lg besh

Mama Zharfan said...

tak mahal emi...RM35 jer harga dia kalau nak beli (me dpt free- tu yg rasa lg best ;) ...yg nizar nak tu..rasa mcm pernah dgr/tgk..tp tak sure...ada jual kat mana2 ker?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails