Saturday 24 April 2010

heartbeat.my –-- a one-stop-centre for a unique personalized gifts!!


I was doing some blogwalking when taddaaa…..

I stumbled upon this site :  

What’s heartbeat.my?? 
Something to do with ‘heart’ –that’s for sure…well, if we fancy giving a special, unique gift for our beloved ones, whom are dear to our ‘heart’, this is the place!!

To know is to love….
Here are some JUICY facts about heartbeat.my:

♥ They provide personalized & unique gifts such as T-shirts, mugs, puzzles and so on that printed with our photos and special wording on it.


♥There are no minimums quantity for us to order.


♥The personalized gift  is suitable for all gift-giving occasions such as birthday, wedding, graduation, anniversary ...


♥They also provide bulk T-shirts printing, trophies, banners, promotional items, corporate gifts etc.


♥It was founded in 2006 in Malaysia. Currently they are expanding their business to North and South Malaysia.


That’s not all…
.
THE BEST PART IS…

Heartbeat.my is currently having a very special promo for bloggers!!

Let’s check it out..


  
This is my copy paste from their site:

“Do you own a blog? Do you want a FREE DIY Photo gifts?

If the answer is YES, just blog about HeartBeat.my TODAY, and we will FREE you a

Photo Color Mug X 2pcs worth RM50
OR Both sided Printing Photo Tee worth RM45
printed with your own photos. Interested?

Terms & Condition apply:

- Your blog must be an active blog (at least FIVE posts at month and at least 6 months old)
- Word count must be more than 400 words
- Must insert at least TWO photos either from our websites or created by yourself
- Must insert a link to http://heartbeat.my
- English, Malay or Chinese Languages only


How to send us your review?

1. Write your post with at least 400 words
2. Insert at least TWO picture
3. Save in Ms Word format,
4. Email to order@heartbeat.my

We will review your post and revert to you in 24 hours
.”

So what are the gifts available at heartbeat.my?
T-shirt, Photomug, Cushion, Puzzle, Crystalm PhotoCard, Ceramic Tile, Cosmetic Mirror, Mini Tee, Mouse Pad, Button Badge, Keychain, Car Sign, Coaster, Plate, Strap, Name Card Holder.
-->That’s a lot of stuff!!!!

And guess what…now I already fall in love with some of these cute gifts…

Regular Price: RM 24.00    Sale Price: RM 20.00  





COUPLE TEE - Love Journey Printed With Your Name


Sale Price: RM 69.00




Silk Love Cushion       


Regular Price: RM 49.00    Sale Price: RM 45.00





Regular Price: RM 29.00    Sale Price: RM 25.00
The other thing that I like most about heartbeat.my is the payment method…
It offers various option of payments, which range from secured online banking payment, cash deposit at bank atm & interbank funds transfer.
Ain’t that easy?? Definitely!!!

So with heartbeat.my,
finding a great, unique gift is now just few clicks away,
for personalized gifts will cheer up your sweetheart’s day!!!








LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails