Tuesday 11 May 2010

Rumahku Syurgaku Contest


I'm joining the above contest, which runs till 8th July..

For details, click HERE!

Here is my pic entry..

Name : Suzi Fadhilah Ismail
Email : suzie284@yahoo.com

This is my fav pic of me & my family...
we were having great time together, jln2 sambil2 posing, guling2 in the park @putrajaya...
we were clad in red outfit..sedondon, and we simply love red colour as it symbolizes 'keceriaan' for us!! yess...I'm thankful and proud to have such a happy, wonderful family..2 adorable boys and a very supportive, helpful, caring hubby...
I always count my blessings, grateful ...
Alhamdulillah for all the rahmah and happiness that Allah has bestowed upon me and my family...
indeed, rumahku syurgaku...my family completes my life...

2 comments:

INSPIRASIHANA said...

Mama Zharfan...Thanx for joining my contest...tahniah...semua syarat telah dipenuhi..boleh le ajak kawan2 join..hehe..ok semoga berjaya ye..(",)

gewecun said...

tahniah mama zharfan..menang lagi contest..hihih

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails