Sunday 20 December 2009

Baby Wearing Baju Melayu/Baju Kurung Contest


me entering the above contest by anak2u...

let's check it out!

A) For ALL Bloggers (5 steps)

1. Firstly, become a follower of my blog by clicking the "Follow" button in my sidebar!--done

2. Subscribe to my blog updates by entering your email into the "Mailing List" box in the sidebar.--done (email: suzie284@gmail.com)
3. Put in our blog's link or banner into your website's sidebar or links page - just copy and paste the following code ;
--done (the banner as per my sidebar)


Copy the code in my sidebar to your website to display this banner!
--done

4. Write a post on your blog linking to this contest- "Baby wearing Baju Melayu/Baju Kurung Contest". Please include your kid's photo, name,age with your fullname, mailing address, contact number and email.

here is the photo.....


My baby's name : Ahmad Ariff Shah
Age : 8 months old (DOB 15/4/2009)
Mommy's name : Suzi Fadhilah
Email : suzie284@yahoo.com

5. Then come back here and leave your message in my shoutbox or comment box.--done

Rules, regulations, and other important stuff:
1. Open to Newborn - 6 years old child, Malaysian residents only.
2. Contest ends on January 10th at 11:59 PM.
3. Winner will be chosen the following day. Winner has 48 hours to respond to my notification email, or a new winner will be chosen in their place.

Done!

~mama zharfan~

2 comments:

Widurisha said...

Thanks masuk contest.
Cute nya anak...good luck ye!

anak2u.blogspot.com

♥ ♥ said...

ala comelnya ank sis posing..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails