Monday 17 March 2008

Our sweetheart



I was talking to my hubby on the phone - he keeps on telling me that his life is so dull, so empty without me and our Zharfan around...as usual, our conversation revolves around our little darling...It has been almost 7 months since I left my baby...Can't imagine his first reaction when he sees me at the airport this coming 23rd March...the most important, much-awaited part is I wanna hug him and kiss his lovely cheeks...Mama really miss you 'adik'...

Last week, I received couple of latest pics of Zharfan from my niece, Wanie. She snapped the pics using her handphone...It seems that my Zharfan is a big boy now...

Ilal liqa'
Mama Zharfan
3.15 pm

2 comments:

mizayusof said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mizayusof said...

alahai zharfan. comelnya dia.
senyuman dia tu mahal :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails